BE A RESEARCH VOLUNTEER AT BYES !!!
Job Title: Research Volunteer
Location: Your University (Chittagong University, Rajshahi University and Shahjalal University of Science & Technology)
Work Nature: Part-time and Flexible.
You have to conduct about 5 to 6 interview of the Student Leaders of few selected Student Organizations of your University. The interview will be based on unstructured questions. You have to be creative enough to ask questions to bring out the information. After taking interview you have to write the information and conversation you will have. Based on your information the BYES Survey Research Team will develop a report on the “Current Democratic Practice of University Students: Problems and Prospects.”
Duration of The Work:
- Training at Dhaka (21st September 2012).
- Interview Conducting Duration (26th – 31st October 2012).
You will be recognized and certified for month long work at the Project. Based on your interest and performance adjudication, you will be allowed to work in BYES Youth Volunteers Team in your own campus.
- You will have the chance to work for BYES-US State Department Project “Empowering Youth Leaders through Cultivating Culture of Peace to Strengthen Democratic Practice”.
- You will be trained up to conduct and write the interview report at Dhaka.
- You will not get paid for your work but your transportation (Dhaka-Your University) and food cost will be covered.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good at writing as you have to write the interview you will conduct.
- Need to be communicative to get into deep during interview.
- Courage to ask questions to Student Political Leaders (If needed).
- Preferably undergraduate (Male/Female) from any discipline.
- Active in Social Media and self-motivated to voluntary works specially to promote democratic values and active citizenship and Civic Engagement.
- Debating Experience both in Bangla and English will be appreciated.
Send us your C.V. and a writing on “How do you describe yourself” (Max-200 words) to the following email address: email@example.com
- You will be trained up for the whole process of your role at the American Center, Dhaka preferably at the end of this month (September 2012). Soon you will be informed through phone.
- You must be able to attend the training session.
Project Implemented by: